This year’s event will be held virtually on Friday April 9, 2021 from 9 AM to 5 PM
The Ohio State University Meteorology Club invites you to register for the event, click this link and fill out the Google Form. Be sure to provide an email address that you check regularly as we’ll be in touch with additional information and a link to join the event.
Additionally, if you are an OSU alumni (or current student) be sure to indicate so on the registration form in order to receive more information about our virtual Alumni Reunion (April 8 at 7 PM)!
In honor of our 25th anniversary, all nine of this year’s speakers are outstanding Ohio State alumni:
- Mike Bettes (The Weather Channel)
- Allison Chinchar (CNN)
- Ariel Cohen (NWS Pueblo)
- John Banghoff (NWS State College)
- Emily Sambuco (Liberty Mutual)
- Jonathan Fairman (Athenium Analytics)
- Steven Levine (NWS Meteorological Development Laboratory)
- Bruce Veenhuis (NWS/NCEP Weather Prediction Center)
- Jay Hobgood (The Ohio State University)