Geography is the study of the Earth as the home of humanity. Geographers use critical analysis, powerful technologies, and an integrative, holistic perspective to understand complex 21st century challenges.
The Department of Geography at The Ohio State University has endeavored to achieve a high level of academic excellence for more than 100 years. Today, we proudly offer both undergraduate and graduate degrees in a variety of areas related to the discipline of Geography.
We offer the following Undergraduate majors and minors:
- Atmospheric Sciences
- Geography: Environment & Society
- Geography: Urban, Regional & Global Studies
- Geographic Information Science
- Physical Geography
- Social Sciences Air Transportation
We offer the following Graduate degrees:
- MA in Geography
- MS in Atmospheric Sciences
- PhD in Geography
- PhD in Atmospheric Sciences