Basic Resource Documents
- Ohio State Branding Guidelines. Brand guidelines and additional information from The Ohio State University
- Syllabus-requirements-ASC Curr&Assess Operations Manual 2012-13.pdf
- Ohio State Guide to Assist Disruptive or Distressed Individuals [pdf]Ohio State’s Counseling and Consultation Service and Employee Assistance Program instructions and numbers to aid in the assistance coworkers or students experiencing distress or causing a disruption.
- Revised sexual misconduct policy (08-23-16)
Travel Documents - Faculty
At least two weeks prior to your scheduled departure: Faculty - complete a university business leave at http://eleave.osu.edu and indicate a dollar amount estimate to be reimbursed. After travel, submit receipts to Diane Carducci.
- EProfile.pdf| Updating Personal Information-eProfile
- | Entering Timesheets
- Business Leave Instructions [pdf] | eBusiness Leave
- Time Keeping (Leave) Instructions [pdf] | eLeave
- eTimesheets and eLeave Resources
- Hiring an Hourly Student [pdf]
[pdf] - Some links on this page are to .pdf files. If you need these files in a more accessible format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. PDF files require the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader software to open them. If you do not have Reader, you may use the following link to Adobe to download it for free at: Adobe Acrobat Reader.
[doc] - Some links on this page are to Microsoft Word .doc files. These require a copy of Microsoft Word to open. If you need these files in a more accessible format, please contact email@example.com.